Monday, January 15, 2007

The break is over...

I've just gotten back to work after my trip to Atlanta. I had to attend a training session on the software that I support. I was mainly looking forward to the break from life that I would hopefully have while there. As usual, the week flew back and now I'm back at work for my first full week since before Christmas.

Daniel took last week off to stay with the kids and they all survived. In fact, maybe they did more than that. They all seem to be getting along better than ever and really happy. Maybe some Daddy time was just what the kids needed.

Seth has made even more progress in the talking arena and is now using sentences to communicate. He is such a sweet and caring little boy and he loves his sister. He's never quite sure what to do without her when they are separated.

I taught my first Confirmation class at LOL last night. Emma wanted to go with me and I actually let her. She was allowed 3 or 4 toys that she could play quietly with in the classroom. I told her that if she interrupted me, she'd have to go home. She played for an entire hour without bothering a soul. I didn't really know she was capable of such a thing. Maybe they do grow up too fast after all...

No comments: